Monday, June 30, 2008

Daa du da dummmm

You know its been too long since you've blogged when you can't even remember your password! Crikey! But I have a legit excuse this time.....I'M ENGAGED! Now just because it didn't happen until two nights ago, does not mean that it is not the reason why I'm so late in posting. You know, a girl has to prepare for these things....

Especially when she's doing the proposing...

After all, it is a leap year!*

As I'm sure you know, I'm a true romantic at heart, so the proposal went something like this:

Me: So are you going to marry me or what?
JL: Ummm, is that a proposal?
Me: Ermmmm, yes, I guess so.
JL: Well, OK then.

And the rest, as they say, is history!

* Even though it doesn't really count as it wasn't actually Feb 29th. Just don't tell JL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kristen! We are happy and excited for you. Love, Mom and Dad

Deborah W said...

Hoooray for Leap Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can not even imagine how excited JL must be, being part of OUR family!!!! OK, maybe just being related to me! That, in itself, is pretty darn exciting. John, you don't have to hide it...it's ok, I'm a pretty cool sister!
Lisa