Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why I'm Not Married

This post is for my Mother....who wants to know WHY I AM NOT MARRIED. Here is the answer....

I have dated the following guys (just the highlights):

1. Prescription Drug Addict Guy
2. Bulimic Guy
3. The Guy Who Stood Me Up Because He Was in Jail.
4. The "I Love You But I Just Can't Commit" Guy
5. The "No Wife of Mine Will Ever {insert activity here}" Guy
6. The Guy Who Freaks Out when You Spill Water (plain water) on the Carpet
7. The "Let's Get Married After 2 Dates" Guy
8. The Guy with No Toes
9. The Guy Who Couldn't Tell Me Where He Worked (read: CIA)
10. The Whiney Guy
11. The "I Can't Make a Decision on What To Eat For Dinner Without Your Input" Guy

AND FINALLY

12. The Walk Into the Bar and Find Him Making Out With Someone Else Guy!

Frankly, I'd rather be the crazy cat lady.

* For further information on any of the above, which I assure you, all really happened, send me a comment and I'll fill you in. You should note, these are just highlights....there have been loads of others. Of course, JL is not included in the above....at least not yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now, watch the crazy cat lady quips - I'm not crazy! At least...not yet. :)

Hi, by the way. How are you?

-Jenny

Kristen said...

Ha! I'm just kidding about that. I think you have to be at least 80 years old to be a crazy cat lady....you have a while yet. I'm pretty good. Working alot so tired all the time. How are you? What's going on? Are you in school? I feel so out of touch. :(

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Will you be coming to California for Thanksgiving?

I start at Cosumnes River College in January, I've got the flu, I have one more horse show this year, and we have two horses coming over from Holland on Friday, one of which will be shipped up from the L.A. airport on Sunday when he gets out of quarantine, and the other, a mare, two weeks later. I have yet another kitten (Her name is Foxy), David is going to school again (EMT and Firefighting!) Adam is loving his flag football at school, and everyone had a Happy Halloween...except for me. All in all - same as usual. :D

-J