Monday, February 4, 2008

Apology to My Yoga Instructor

Dear ______*,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you for my clearly unacceptable yoga-ness at Saturday mornings first session of the "Beginners" yoga course. I fully recognize how deeply my actions and, likely, my very being, offended your spiritual path to enlightenment and for that, I am deeply sorry.

I would also like to apologize for the following specific things:

1. Failing to understand and respond to random indian phrases related to standing on one leg or nose breathing.

2. Taking a sip of water during a class (i.e., "dashing cold water on a hot rock").

3. Being unable to come up with some alternative reason for joining the class other than exercise, flexibility, relaxation or stress relief -- I now know that since those were listed on the form, they were not properly thought out answers to this question.

4. Shaving my armpits, and wearing deodorant.

Sincerely.....whooops....namaste,
Kristen


*Names have been removed to protect the [relatively] innocent.

No comments: