Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chopstar....sheeeee'ss baaaacckk

Even her little butt is cute!

So the good folks who were going to adopt Chopstar aren't going to be able to keep her after all....and I am THRILLED! We get her back tonight and I really cannot wait. I'm so excited. I've missed her cute little face.

I went to visit her in her new home last week (before they decided they couldn't keep her) and she was sooooo happy to see me. She followed me everywhere, only wanted to sit on me, and tried to follow me home. Once I left she apparently sat by the door and cried all night!

But she gets to come home now!!! Woohooo!!

JL is, of course, super excited as well (hahahahahahaha, ha). He LOVES the wee, fleas and constant yip-yapping. Seriously.

2 comments:

Deborah W said...

Uh oh! What happened? Was Chopstar a bad girl?? Or did something change in the adoptive parent's situation? Well, it's nice you are happy to have her back. Looks like Lucy has a little sister now......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Kristen said...

No, she was a very good girl! But the new owners had some problems with their landlord, since they already had 1 dog! I'm so happy to have her back though, that's for sure. :)