Monday, December 17, 2007

Adopt-A-Dog

In an effort not to be completely selfish and self-absorbed, I am going to be a foster mom to a homeless dog beginning on December 27th! It's a great program where you take over the care of a dog that has been abandoned/lost until it gets adopted. Since Lucy doesn't arrive until February at the earliest and I have the dog friendly apartment I figured I have a moral responsibility to help some poor helpless creature find a new home (after all, that's how I got Lucy). Plus, I get to have a dog!*

So, I'm taking suggestions for Adopt-A-Dog's semi-permanent name. As we don't know (a) what kind of dog he/she is, (b) what sex he/she is or (c) what color, shape, texture or other descriptive quality he/she may have, all suggestions will have to be based upon other factors. I don't know what.....that's why I'm asking!

So, please help. Otherwise I'm going to be at the dog park yelling "Here, Adopt-A-Dog, here, Adopt-a-Dog" and/or "Adopt-A-Dog! Stop peeing on that man's leg!" Could get rather embarrassing, though on second thought, good advertisement!

* JL is convinced that Adopt-A-Dog is soon going to become "Adopted-by-Kristen-and-John-Dog" but I have determined to stand strong (hahahahahah, fat chance). :)

No comments: