Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Halloween

So far, the only thing I don't like about Australia is the fact that no one celebrates Halloween! I'm not sure why, they just don't. The BEST HOLIDAY IN THE WORLD....and it was pretty much ignored. I should add, this is just my personal opinion as I really don't expect other nations to take American holidays....but I MISSED IT! And that made me really sad....

So instead of celebrating Halloween myself, I'll just have to post a photo of my friend Eli at a Halloween party. I think its a classic.


Apparently he thinks he's Clark Kent......or Superman.... Though I'm not sure I've ever seen Superman with a Bud Light in his hand (wait...TWO Bud Lights in his hands).......or with that particular expression on his face.

* The other person is Eli's friend Hollie. I think she's Velma....but I'm not sure.

** For additional photos from Hollie's Blog see here.

No comments: