Monday, December 3, 2007

Hello Sydney....

Well, I'm saying Goodbye to New York....but Hello to Sydney! Things I am looking forward to about living in Sydney:

* My great apartment in Kirribilli.
* Warm weather.
* Australian politics (yes, they do exist)
* Wearing shorts on Christmas.
* Lamb roasts and meat pies (I've become a convert)
* Taking the ferry to work.
* Joining the yacht club and learning to sail a skiff
* Riding my wicked witch of the west bike
* JL, JL, JL!

And to all my loved ones out there, I'm still only a plane flight away (particularly from Cali) so hop onboard and come visit! Open invitation but you must bring gifts! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and fishing, canyoning, eating lamingtons, sipping a G&T while the sun goes down over the harbour, BBQing for friends AND walking Lucy around the harbour foreshore with the opera house and harbour bridge bursting out of the city and the yachts flying by...

Kristen said...

You should start your own blog! Waxing poetic there!!

Anonymous said...

Now, why on Earth would I do that, when I can let you do all the hard work and then just chime in when I feel like it? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.