Sunday, October 19, 2008

6:51 a.m. and all is well!

I'm officially an adult.  I know this because it is 6:51 a.m. on Sunday and I am up, have fed the dogs, took them out for their morning constitutional (i.e., to pee in the garden) and have read through my blog roll....already.  Sadly, I think my ability to sleep until noon on the weekends, is gone.  And I don't even have kids yet!


So now I'm going to watch Contact and knit while watching my dogs chase each other all over the house.  Ahhh, Sundays.  Gotta love them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen, Have you forgotten about church? That is really what Sunday's are for, and you promised your mother you would go. Get off the couch and go! Your knitting will turn out much better if you do. Love you, Mom

Kirsten said...

I was up at 6:00am on sunday (today) too I had to be at work at 7:00am!!! In Camarillo!