Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear Life: A Letter

Dear Life,


Thank you very much for the string of unfortunate events that you have lovingly thrown in my path recently.  I'm sure (without a doubt) that this was done with only the best of intentions and with my personal growth in mind.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate your constant attention recently.  That being said, I don't want to be selfish.  Please feel free to focus on some other needy individual.  I won't mind.  Really.  Not at all.

Warmest regards,
K

2 comments:

Deborah W said...

Don't send them MY way! ACK! (I hope things get better.)

Anonymous said...

Now Kristen. Who are you trying to fool? You are one of the luckiest people I know, and truly fortunate to have a few little challenges in your life. By the way, I would add a carpet cleaner to my wedding registry if I were you! And please don't send me any of your problems. I'm still working on my own. Love, Mom