Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't forget to scrub behind your ears!


As you can see, I finally finished my facecloths (washcloths if you are American).  I don't think you can tell in this photo, but the brown Debbie Bliss yarn (being a little bit thicker than the Jo Sharp yarns) made a slightly larger cloth so they could possibly benefit from blocking.  But eh....they're just for us so I won't bother.  (Plus they are made to get wet so what's the point anyway?)  I do love the way the colors turned out though.

On a slightly related note, JL and I have been on a bit of a home improvement kick.  It all started with a new lamp for the bedroom.  Once we got the new lamp, the room (of course) had to be rearranged to show it off to maximum effect.  Then my shoes needed to be organized (because, the closet is right next to the new lamp, doncha know), and then my jewelry and pictures, and then the madness seeped into the office and the bathroom.  Next thing I knew I was buying a fake plant for the bathroom counter.  Its pretty cute though if I do say so myself.

The lamp that started it all.


The new bathroom plant - yes, I'm now that girl.


And on a totally unrelated note, check out this week's flowers from JL**!  The yellow was just what I needed to brighten my mood!

**For those of you that don't know, my lovely fiancee gives me flowers pretty much every week.  Just one of the reasons I'm the luckiest gal in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Kristen. I am especially impressed by how clean your bathroom sink and countertop are. Didn't think I'd live to see the day . . . Ha Ha. Glad to see you are enjoying your apartment. Love you, Mom